A forum for those who have an appreciation for the collective works of Jhonen C. Vasquez. Whether you just like a couple of episodes of Invader Zim, or are a massive fan of all his works, even Jellyfist, you have a rightful place in this forum, to discuss

Favorite Johnny Quotes

AdminKnarren
    Admin
    Admin

Favorite Johnny Quotes

Post by AdminKnarren on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:33 pm

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BACTINE!!"

I don't kill people. Perhaps it's just another inhibition to do away with. Perhaps not. There's really no way of telling. It's possible I've just never been able to well up so much interest in any person to care enough to end their life. I'd much rather avoid them altogether Most of them. It's 4 A.M. and the sky is beautiful up and away from this room and this bed and the oppressive inevitability of sleep. I HATE SLEEP. But sleep always comes (That or Madness.) Fighting off a heavy eyelid gets lonely. But spending time this way does allow you some insight on certain things, though perhaps trivial, as most things tend to be. You begin to get very familiar with an untainted sadness, and those nasty, all consuming mortal contemplation[...]

--Excerpt from foreword in Johnny the Homicidal Maniac #1 by Jhonen Vasquez

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:54 pm